RE/MAX Montenegro is looking for a full-time office administrator for our office in Budva (RE/MAX Riviera).
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing administrative support and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations of the office.
He/She must be an extremely well-organized and disciplined multitasker with good written and verbal communication skills as well as a high level of attention to detail.
- Supports the branch brokers/managers and real estate associate team in all aspects of paperwork for property listings and transactions;
- Coordinates all data entry for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and performs other duties as assigned to meet branch office goals;
- Orders office supplies and maintains inventory;
- Receives and responds to telephone calls, direct messages and visitors providing information and/or assistance and direct or refer as appropriate;
- Manages office’s social media accounts
- Writes and distributes e-mail, correspondence memos, letters, etc…
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Minimum Education High school diploma;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Well organized, flexible and reliable in order to appropriately set priorities, manage multiple responsibilities and work well under pressure.
What we are offering:
- Full-time employment;
- Good working environment;
- Possibility to improve your career.
Please send your CV to [email protected]